Robot Unicorn Party Robot Unicorn Party

Funny as hell if you've played the game.

It's super addictive, great parody :P

#15 Beedrill #15 Beedrill

Only on the net

That was pure awesome, I was laughing the whole time.

Refund Refund

Short

The style I have no problem with, but the way the "Die bitch die" was so bluntly said, seriously it was with no emotion at all, and he said it like 3 times. Punchline was lame, good try though :D.

Artyluck responds:

Hehe. It's gonna' be short from the start. Just a fun short, nothing more. :) Dunno about emotional voice, can't judge clearly, I'm russian. ^^ I hope my next try will be better. Hehe. Thanks for review! :D

Cooking (bocodamondo) Cooking (bocodamondo)

Being new doesn't make it good

Spend some more time on it :/ I'm hoping this is some kind of joke I'm not getting, because this really isn't good.

bocodamondo responds:

well

Failed Mugging Failed Mugging

Don't Jump off a Pier

Yes I'm a little be obsessive *shifty* lol, quick, random and great animation

Paper Zelda Episode 1 Paper Zelda Episode 1

Lul wut?

Animation fails to match epic music, the sword fight was slow and lame and HE CASTS BLIZZAGA? [sarcasm] I didn't realise link was from a final fantasy game? [/sarcasm]

Space tumor Space tumor

Epic Fail

The story was good however cleshayed it was but the whole thing was let down by animation and just the overall cruddiness learn some anatomy and you should be on your way.

The Final Act The Final Act

300 or so hours for this?

I agree that the animation was smooth as hell and the quality was top notch, but 300 hours for only that much? I never want to get into 3D animation then xD. Good work for sticking with it I would've gone insane.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

As long as you know all animes aren't like this

That was pretty good, but it got meh after halfway because it was basically the same joke drawn out. Also, I don't see what's with people and making fun of dubs? I don't know whether it's just a fad and everyone's jumping on the train or what. Anyway awesome animation and voice acting as always.

Stamper N' Johnny Stamper N' Johnny

Laughed so hard

nothing really else to say *thumbs up*