View Profile Olimar011

51 Movie Reviews

Funny as hell if you've played the game.

It's super addictive, great parody :P

Only on the net

That was pure awesome, I was laughing the whole time.

Short

The style I have no problem with, but the way the "Die bitch die" was so bluntly said, seriously it was with no emotion at all, and he said it like 3 times. Punchline was lame, good try though :D.

Artyluck responds:

Hehe. It's gonna' be short from the start. Just a fun short, nothing more. :) Dunno about emotional voice, can't judge clearly, I'm russian. ^^ I hope my next try will be better. Hehe. Thanks for review! :D

42 Game Reviews

Is ruined by it's own difficulty

This is an excellently BUILT game, but it's infuriating as it could be actually fun if it weren't for uneccesary difficulty, now I'm not just bitching because it's too hard, I actually have gold on most levels.

List of game play mechanics that ruin the game:

You can't wall jump if you're not going above a certain speed
Running into walls at a certain speed knocks you down, this would be okay, if it wasn't so hard to turn around.
Ledge grab is quite random to whether or not you grab on, either that or very specific.

Fix these and it would be a 10

Brilliant

Some of the art clearly wasn't on par with the rest, but I respect you gave them a place in the collab aswell, I especially like the arts that at that grainy (dotty?) effect to them.

Cool Idea!

SirBeretofClock responds:

Thanks!

FREE ACCOUNT and Really good for flash game

But it'll chew up alot of my time, and is pretty boring after a while.

IF ANYONE WANTS A FREE ACCOUNT HERE TIS

User: Jumpa
Password: qwerty123

Have fun

5 Audio Reviews

Awesome

Short as to not get repetitive, awesome guitar and just loop overall!

sshafty1 responds:

Much appreciated, dude!

-Sam

Similar to World of Goo soundtrack

If anyone's played it you'll know it's awesome, beautiful

Kinda reminds me of some of the Death Note Themes

and I LOVE death note :P, awesome song you got here, looking forward to more PLEASE make more

1 Art Review

My god people are dumb

This drawing is in no way offensive( IT'S A PINUP! ), or anything that the person below me listed. The right hand is further away in perspective you numbskull... This is fan art of an anime called "Gurren Lagann" and is in no way stolen.

Anyway onto the actual art itself, the art's very clean and the logo in the back is a nice touch. I like the style and the lighting on the body itself is well done.

(I'm going to watch you on Deviant Art :3)

Sabtastic responds: